Test my night's darkness

Darkness my night



"The moonlight is covered in clouds

Hope that ever faded closed clouds of lies

My love is not your love anymore.

Whimper the heart. ,,

You left without saying goodbye

Put a miserable longing

Deepening the wound in the heart

Starred in my night

I no longer appreciate.

Your race is left in my mind

Now a thorn that binds

Stop the speed of my hopes

who once was passionate.

Suffering and tears become loyal friends

I try to forget a longing.

In the night.

I want to blow my regret know you. ,,

Why do you betray the promise we have ever painted, ??

For you this may seem unusual.

Tears no longer wet

Love flowers can not grow

In the wilted stalk. ,,

Should I run after your uncertain love? ,, ??

I hope never look for me in the past

Because I'm not there anymore.



#Si Atu Musingkeun



"The moonlight is covered in clouds

Hope that ever faded closed lie "




"You left without saying goodbye

leave a miserable longing "



"Your race is left behind in your imagination

Now a shackle thorn in the heart "



"Your pathetic love stopped

the speed of my passionate fantasy "



"An impossible love flower

In the wilted stalk "


"Should I run after your uncertain love? ,, ??"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curhat Sajak Puisi Coretan Asa (Serpihan hati)

Kata Kata Galau Dunia Percintaan Edisi Terbaru Cocok Buat Update Status Di Sosmed

Heart Curse "upset"